A NEW machine of the MAXIFORM line. The first one with front operation panel, ensuring practicity and comfort for those operating the machine and making your business more economical.
● Digital counter for pieces produced to ensure control of its production.
● Designed with an innovative design, the new Piccola 1.8 was developed to allow the mechanization of production of small and medium businesses, with low investment
● Compact machine - small footprint - built entirely in stainless steel AISI 304 according to CE Machine Directives.
● Digital controls for greater accuracy and better visibility of operation.
HOURLY PRODUCTION¹: 1.800pcs/30g
SIZE OF PRODUCT: 10g to 35g
● Dimensions (Height x Length x Width): 450 x 720 x 880 mm
● Consumption: 0,245 Kw - Single Phase 220V
● Weight: 42Kg
PRODUCES SWEET: YES
PRODUCES SAVORY: YES
MAKES PRODUCT WITHOUT FILLING: YES
MAKES PRODUCT WITH FILLING: YES
¹ It may vary according to the type of the dough and filling of the product.
This machine is provided with SAFETY SYSTEM in accordance with the CE Machinery Directives 98/37/CE - DPR 459/96 dated 24th July 1996, with the directive 2006/95 EC (Low Voltage) - and the directive 2004/108 CE (Electromagnetic Compatibility) - ISO EN 13849-1-2. and include:
● Protections on the parts: formation of the product of the mass and power of the filling, all are equipped with magnetic sensors that turn off the machine in case of opening bars of security (protection), preventing the operator access to moving parts that could cause accidents;
● Panel 24 volts (operator-machine interface) that eliminates the risk of electrical shock.
● Emergency button for easy access that immediately stops the machine, parts in contact with product STAINLESS STEEL or nontoxic plastic (polyethylene) indicated for use in the food industry.